At JMB Partnership we are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
By using our website https;//thejmbpartnership.com (our ‘Website’) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
JMB and the JMB website comply to the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into effect from May 2018. We will update this policy as necessary following the completion of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
Data we may collect from you
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Other Data we may collect from you
- Any information which identifies you obtained when you contact us, via the web site, by email, through the post or over the telephone. This could include your name, address, email address, telephone number and any other personal identifying information.
- Where appropriate any information provided when you provide a cv
- Data obtained when we contact you in respect of one of our clients.
We may collect information about your computer including details such as your IP address, operating system, browser type. This information is collected only for statistical purposes.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
What we do with Your Information
Our services are listed on the JMB web site.
We process personal information to enable us to generate leads from our customers; to
advertise and promote the services and products of other businesses; to maintain our
accounts and records and to support and manage our employees. We may use your information to provide and personalise our services, and for:
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Crime Prevention and Prosecution of Offenders
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource or for statistical purposes
- Carrying out market research
- Providing you with information about products and services
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- When dealing with any complaints
- To provide you with information about our clients and/or their products/services/ UK activities
- When providing prospect information to clients
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. We will keep appropriate records of any such consent. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
For operational purposes and to enable us to operate our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely, conducting any necessary risk analysis needed for this purpose.
Data files sent via the internet are not totally secure. We take all measures possible to ensure that any data transferred to/from us in this way is maintained securely. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Should you send personal data to us electronically, this will be entirely at your own risk.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, any such web site will not be governed by this Privacy Statement. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Under the GDPR, a request for personal information is free unless the request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ in which case a reasonable fee may be charged. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to JMB Partnership Ltd, Enterprise Park, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire CV35 9EF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- In the event that we sell any or all of the business to a buyer
- Within any/all related JMB companies
- With trusted business partners we deal with as part of our business activity
- With government bodies and law enforcement agencies
- With suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Social Media Policy & Usage
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.