Inbound Lead Management

Speed is one of the most critical components to successful Lead Conversion and effective inbound lead management.

In today’s digital market place the Inbound Lead Generation Channels are vast. Whether via Content Marketing, IP Sales Tracking solutions or something as simple as a UK phone line. Responding and managing your inbound leads in an efficient manner is fundamental to reaching the optimum levels of lead conversion.

With 90% of B2B buying decisions starting on-line you may already be utilising an IP sales tracking solution to identify and capture Inbound leads, but what are you doing with this valuable data and list of qualified and engaged business leads?

With only 2% of web visitors make an on-line enquiry, there is a remaining 98% of prospects which if not followed up in a timely and consistent manner and are quite simply missed opportunities.

As part of JMB’s inbound lead management, we provide a flexible resource to capitalise on each inbound lead engagement by filtering, identifying and managing inbound prospects that are sales ready – ensuring your internal sales team’s efforts are focused on converting leads that are fully qualified, engaged and where a specific business opportunity has been identified.