The JMB Partnership is built on people and expertise. We have the highest calibre of individuals engaging with your new business prospects. With our knowledge and our years of professional experience across a breath of industries, we aim to take the pressure off by strategically identifying Sales Ready Leads and real opportunities, resulting in continued development and consistent flow of new business leads.
James Blakemore, Managing Director
James has overall responsibility for international Sales & Lead Generation within JMB and manages our Warwick & London offices.
- Over 10 years’ experience in international lead generation and management of sales teams across B2B and B2C sales and new business development.
- James regularly visits the different markets that JMB serves and is a regular speaker at UK government seminars providing international companies tips on how to successfully sell to the UK & European markets.
- Managed successfully 100+ projects for international clients including Australia, USA, Turkey, India, China, Nordics, Germany & Holland targeting UK and European markets.
- James successfully managed accreditation from UKAN which is the official UKTI directory of accredited companies who help UK inward investors succeed in the marketplace.
Malcolm Blakemore, Director of Operations
Malcolm has overall responsibility for the smooth running of the business including staff management, managing office support systems and ensuring that the services offered by JMB meet client’s needs.
- Malcolm has over 40 years experience in the UK Automotive Industry in BMW, Ford and most recently Land Rover and Jaguar at senior level. He has held positions in Engineering, Facility Management and Product Quality.
- He is Account Manager for a number of key clients in the Aerospace, Engineering Industry and ICT, delivering leads and appointments both in Europe and the USA.
- Malcolm works in partnership with companies who are looking to set up UK based operations, carrying out market research, facilitating meetings and introductions to enable fast track start up routes and options to be established.
Sarah Kingston, Account Director
Sarah is responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of agency accounts in both the UK, Europe, Australasia and the US.
- After graduating with a 1st class degree in Marketing and Communications Sarah has worked with a number of UK based and International clients in a variety of sectors including public sector, non-profit, IT, manufacturing and financial services
- With an extensive background in Lead Generation, Event Management and Trade Show representation Sarah ensures our clients maximise their time and resource at exhibitions and conferences at a national and international level
- Responsibilities at JMB include project managing the set up and delivery of campaigns, establishing the strategic approach and project objectives with the client, producing brief & project initiation documents and managing timescales and budgets
- Sarah oversees the lead generation consultants working on projects, project scheduling and all project reporting and client relationship management
Steve Abbott, International Trade Director
Steve is responsible for developing JMB International Markets. With regular visits and communication helps build a strong working relationship with both customers and partners. In this way the JMB Partnership develops a good understanding of how the clients operate and what the clients are looking for in terms of growth within their own businesses.
- Steve has over 35 years in developing international markets and the management of sales teams.
- Kick started the export business for Integrated Hydraulics which ended up as 60% of the turnover in 12 years.
- Experience in setting up a Global distributor network and OEM customers for Integrated Hydraulics now part of the Eaton Corporation.
- After establishing good business in Europe and the Nordic region, Steve set about building up partners in the new developing countries China, India, Russia and others.
- Steve has experience in set up Joint Venture and MOU agreements with companies all over the World.
Keith Thomas, Account Director
Keith is responsible for the delivery of lead generation and business development programmes for a number of key agency accounts in both the UK and Europe.
- Keith has over 30 years experience in UK Banking with Lloyds TSB.
- Responsibilities at JMB include project managing the set up and delivery of campaigns, establishing the project objectives with the client, producing brief & project initiation documents and managing timescales and budgets. This is across a range of sectors including financial services, business professional services, renewable energy and clean tech, retail, property management and marketing services.
- Keith also manages the lead generation consultants working on projects, oversees the calling programmes, project scheduling and all project reporting and client relationship management.
Has Mistry, Financial & Business Consultant
Has previously was Finance Director of an international group of companies, and has experience in the Automotive, Hydraulics and Design Industry.
- His depth of experience covers all aspects of financial planning, management accounting and company compliance for both small and large companies.
- Has is also able to advise on other commercial aspects including pensions, leasing, financing, acquisitions, disposals and receivership’s.